Back in 1914 Washburn Lofts were born. Now a historic center piece in the Mill District. It was converted in the early 2000's and offers stunning views of downtown Minneapolis.
The large open floor plans and large windows offer plenty of natural light.
This residential property is in a prime location with many restaurants, theaters and river walks within steps.
FURTHERMORE, THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT WASHBURN LOFTS:
- THE FORMER FLOUR MILL BUILDING DESIGNED BY HEWITT & BROWN WAS RECONFIGURED INTO HOUSING UNITS BY BRIGHTON DEVELOPMENT, PAUL MADSON & ASSOCIATES, AND KRAUS-ANDERSON CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN 2001-2002.
- 22 GUEST PARKING SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR VISITORS SHARED WITH STONE ARCH LOFTS.
- THE LOCAL FARMERS MARKETS ARE ONLY A FEW STEPS AWAY IN MAY-OCT BETWEEN HUMBOLDT LOFTS AND THE GUTHRIE THEATRE. YOU CAN GET FRESH GOODIES AND ORGANIC PRODUCTS WHILE SIPPING ON SOME COFFEE.
- THE BUILDING WAS FORMERLY PART OF THE WASHBURN-CROSBY MILLING COMPANY, THE FORERUNNER OF GENERAL MILLS.
- A PUBLIC WALKWAY AND STAIRWAY BETWEEN THIS AND THE NEIGHBORING STONE ARCH LOFTS CONNECTS 2ND STREET TO WEST RIVER PARKWAY, MILL RUINS PARK, AND THE STONE ARCH BRIDGE
- THE ENTIRE WASHBURN A MILL WAS NAMED A NATIONAL HISTORIC LANDMARK IN 1983.
- UNITS HAVE BOTH RIVER AND DOWNTOWN VIEWS.
Neighborhood: North Loop
Number of Units: 22
No of Floors: 8
Year Built: 1914
Year Renovated: 2003
Rental Cap: None
Min Lease Term: 12 Months
Rental Application Fee: $78
Move in Fee: $150
Sq ft Low: 1400
Sq Ft High: 7800