Herschel Lofts Active Listings
Herschel Lofts was designed so that each unit has a sweeping view of downtown Minneapolis. Not only is the view great, but the light exposure is at its best. This converted warehouse was built in 1915 and features contemporary fixtures, granite counter-tops, and stainless steel appliances. In addition, this is a great property when comparing privately owned rental valuations.
FURTHERMORE, THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT HERSCHEL LOFTS:
- THIS IS THE ONLY BUILDING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD DESIGNED TO HAVE EVERY UNIT FACE DOWNTOWN WITH IT'S OWN BALCONY. THE VIEWS ARE UNBELIEVABLE.
- AVAILABLE ARE 3 GUEST PARKING SPOTS AND 1 HANDICAPPED SPOT.
- RESIDENTS HAVE A GYM TO GET WORKOUTS IN ON THE 1ST FLOOR.
- THERE IS ONE COMMERCIAL SPACE ON THE 1ST FLOOR OCCUPIED BY A LOCAL REAL ESTATE BROKER.
- ON-SITE COMMON GREEN SPACE ALLOWS FOR IT'S RESIDENTS AND THEIR FRIENDS TO ENJOY FUN ACTIVITIES.
Neighborhood: North Loop
Number of Units: 47
No of Floors: 6
Year Built: 1915
Year Renovated: 2006
Rental Cap: None
Min Lease Term: 6 Months
Rental Application Fee: $78
Move in Fee: $100
Sq ft Low: 650
Sq Ft High: 1350
Parking: Heated, Assigned