801 Washington Lofts Active Listings
801 Washington Lofts is designed with high ceilings, an absence of walls, exposed brickwork, and maple flooring throughout. Because these units are some of the biggest lofted residential spaces downtown. They're super popular. Located on Washington ave in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the North Loop of downtown Minneapolis makes this property even more enticing.
Things most people don't know about 801 Washington Lofts:
- The parking ramp is covered but not heated.
- It is pet Friendly.
- The building offers 7 guest parking spots.
- The private courtyard was once an alley.
- Rarely do you find 3 bedrooms in the North loop. Here you will find them.
- The 1st floor has multiple live work spaces.
- Was once home to a farm implement factory, a Studebaker Packard showroom and Shafer Refrigeration. Antiques dealer Architectural Antiques was the most recent tenant, using the warehouse to showcase hard-to-find artifacts.
Neighborhood: North Loop
Number of Units: 60
No of Floors: 3
Year Built: 1913
Rental Cap: None
Rental Application Fee: $78
Move in Fee: $200
Sq ft Low: 1029
Sq Ft High: 3291
Parking: Heated, Assigned
Year Converted: 2003