Franklin Lofts Active Listings
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Franklin Lofts is all about the modern yet historic feel. Since being converted from a postwar office building. Located just steps away from Nicollet Mall and the Arts Institute this property features concrete floors and 22 ft ceilings, barn style doors, and large industrial windows, delivering a true urban experience.
Furthermore, Some handy facts about Franklin Lofts:
- Residents aren't able to use a Gym in this building.
- The outside common area has gas grills and seating.
- Only a portion of the home owner have indoor parking due to a lack of indoor space. An outdoor gated parking area is where you'll find other parking spots
- Consequently, you'll find storage lockers above most parking spaces in the garage. Plus most units have individual storage units assigned to them in the lower basement level.
- In addition, guest parking is offered at Franklin Lofts. A total of 5 spaces are available for residents guests. No car can be parked longer than 72 hours. Each unit owner is provided with 2 guest passes.
- Ground floor owners or renters have private walk-up entrances with their own patios.
- Pets. No birds or reptiles of any kind shall be raised, bred or kept in any place in or on the Franklin Lofts property, except a bird(s) which is kept in a cage and except a dog, cat, or fish. Not more than two small dogs or not more than one medium dog may be kept in any one Unit. Any “seeing-eye” dog is exempted from the weight restriction, if bona fide use thereof is made by a Resident. Dogs weighing above 50 pounds must be approved by the Board.
Number of Units: 54
No of Floors: 3
Year Built: 1950
Year Renovated: 2005
Rental Cap: None
Min Lease Term: 12 Months
Rental Application Fee: $78
Move in Fee: $100
Sq ft Low: 675
Sq Ft High: 875
Parking: Heated, Assigned
Year Converted: 2003