TENANTS PREFER PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED PROPERTIES
Specializing in downtown Minneapolis and surrounding neighborhoods. We work closely with owners and tenants in condo and loft associations, single family homes and duplexes. We offer property management services that provide peace of mind that take the stress out of being a landlord. We maintain a proactive relationship with tenants by handling the responsibilities a landlord must face on a daily basis, so your tenants can rest assured their needs will be met in a timely manner. Our 24/7 online support and tenant and landlord portals keep us all connected.
Here is a short breakdown on our role as your property manager and what we assist with.
- NEED NEW TENANTS? Our tenant placement services are available for either managed or non managed property owners focusing on 12 month or longer lease terms.
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMETHING NEEDS FIXING? We work continuously with contractors making sure the companies we use provide quality work at an affordable price. We want to make sure the problem gets attention in a timely manner keeping our landlords worry free.
- BACKGROUND CHECKS The screening of tenants is included in all our services. Know that the report will cover all the important aspects of a renter’s personal information that includes: credit check, criminal check, employment verification and rental references. Our goal is to make sure your property is looked after by quality tenants who treat it like their own.
- PROPERTY INSPECTIONS These detailed inspection reports include documented conditions of the property and high resolution photos that are made part of the report to prove these conditions. With our managed properties, landlords and tenants will have access to these reports through their online portal accounts.
- ONLINE LANDLORD AND TENANT PORTALS As a MPLS RENT landlord, you can securely log on and download account statements, 1099 E-File & Schedule-E Tax Reports, Customizable Income/Expense Reports and receive ACH payments plus much more.
- TENANTS PREFER PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED PROPERTIES Renters need a sense of security when it comes to the responsibilities a landlord must face on a daily basis. At MPLS RENT, we are trained in areas that landlords fear the most. These include rent collections, administrative work, and handling maintenance issues, all the while maintaining a proactive relationship with tenants.
To schedule an appointment to talk about your situation with your rental property please complete the form below or call Joe Kirkwood at 612.481.0174